1.08.2010

artwork

I’m still at a standstill with the baby’s room. For some reason, I just can’t decide what ‘look’ to go with. Tomorrow I’m hoping to pull together some inspiration boards and make a decision.

Anyway, as I’ve been searching for things I like, some little illustrations have caught my eye.

image

image

image

image

image

I love this whole series by this fabulous artist. Her calendar series is so darling.

And I adore this one of the shoes. If I could commit to using more color in the baby’s room, I might order this print.

image

image

image

image

I love the colors that she uses and the girly-ness of them. Click here to see more.

Etsy is such a great place to find handmade items. I know it is not a secret, but if you have never visited or spent some time looking around, you really should give it a try.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed visitng your blog. I am so in love with those illustrations!! Have a great Monday
    Bristol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm just off to finish my post full of Etsy finds....can't wait to post it.

    And I love Janet Hill's art. every piece makes me smile!!!

    Happy Tuesday~

    ReplyDelete