5.25.2010

teacher gifts {part one}

The school year is {rapidly} coming to an end. And with the close of school comes the need to thank our teachers for their amazing patience, hard work and love that they give to each of their students.

This week I’ll be featuring some products that I think would be perfect for teacher gifts.

Today, let’s start with a little something from my stationery line:

teacher note cards

Select from any of the following or choose a custom design for no extra charge.

Each card is 3.5 x 5 and is printed on heavy weight off-white cardstock.

stripes  a note from simple  modern bird medallion print namebird flag banner frame   P paper scallop scroll frame miss fussier monogram backgroundsimple name with dots

mrs kennedy high tulip 

If you would like to place an order, please email

email

Stay tuned for more great gift ideas …

3 comments:

  1. What great cards! I'm sure any teacher would consider herself very fortunate to receive some of these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...I so love your clean style and graphics....
    Your blog is the same.

    Thanks for all the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great designs! It would totally make my day to receive some custom note cards as a gift from students---but I'm a high school teacher, so I doubt that will happen.

    Quick question though---where do you have your cards printed? I have done a couple of designs as gifts and the printing came out alright from the places I chose but would like to find something better if it's out there.

    ReplyDelete