5.10.2010

apron day

I just read that it is National Wear Your Apron Day. What a silly holiday. But sort of fun at the same time.  Aprons are good; they protect your clothes from splatters, but they also can be a pretty cute accessory for the kitchen. Most of all, it makes me feel like a 50’s housewife when I put mine on and for some reason that is sort of comforting.

So in honor of this day, here are a few cute aprons I found:

image

image

{anthropologie}

 image image

{the pleated poppy}

image

{the land of nod}

image

{ etsy - modern green}

So here we are, wearing our aprons.  In honor of it, I think we’ll bake some cookies.

IMG_2337 IMG_2055

IMG_2058

  Happy National Wear Your Apron Day.

3 comments:

  1. I love aprons especially the vintage ones. They bring back such sweet memories. You are right cute and practical, Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a silly holiday...however, if I had one of those cute aprons, I would definitely break it out tonight to commemorate the "holiday"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. m u s t h a v e t h e t o p o n e ! and some cookies. xo

    ReplyDelete